Tuesday 26 January 2021

New Book Coming Soon

I Fix Air-conditioner's new book has been released. It is a horror story within the scope of a virtual reality game. The book is called 'My Iyeshikei Game'.

I have translated My House of Horrors in the past and I believe this story will be equally as good. However, I am not sure Webnovel will continue to hire me to be its translator or if they will even pick up the book for translation.

In any case, I will start the translation on this website on my own until I was told to stop. The release rate will be slow because I do have to finish my contracted work on Webnovel, Plague Doctor. (Also give that book a try, it's good). 

Since I'll be doing this as mostly a side project, any kind of donation will be welcomed. To incentivize donation, all Patrons will gain access to early chapters before they are released here. Click to Read the First Chapter

Finally, happy reading.

2 comments:

Doggo said...

we are a group of newbie translators looking for other Chinese translators to join our little discord group, so when there is a translation problem, we can help each other out.

We'd like to know if you are interested in joining our discord?

We also have a blog that has Adsense running, if you would like to make money from ads, you can consider hosting your translation on our blog. You can also have your own Patreon, Kofi, and Paypal donation links. All the posts you made on the blog still belong to you, which means that even if you decide to transfer or remove the chapters after we pay you the ad revenue, you will free to do so.


Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dwarkin said...

Thank you, LonelyTree!