Wednesday 8 September 2021

Annoucement

 

As the pandemic continues to ravage the world, entertainment and distraction are getting more important. Therefore, I've decided to lower the price for my patron tier.

For 20 USD per month [instead of the previous 40 USD], you can now catch up to the latest translation of My Iyashikei Game with daily updates.

For Revolutionaries [40 USD tier], you'll continue to enjoy all the latest chapter of MIG, daily update of Case Files 013 on Patreon and daily update of Plague Doctor on my private blog. 

Update for Case Files 013 will not be daily on the blog anymore because I believe no one is reading that anymore. Should you want to follow the daily update, there's a 20 USD tier available on my patreon too.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lonelyman

No comments: